Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Value of Death Cards

Hi,

I am looking at selling thse death cards on the e-stand. Please could some one tell me what the approx value for each on should be? Also how do you research them?

Here's some info on each.

1, Max Andelfinger, Sanitats-Unterofficer in einem Gebirbsjager-Regt, he was awarded the EKI, EKII, IAB, Eastern Front Medal and Wound Badge in Black.

2, Josef Faster, Soldat in einem Gebirbsjager-Regiment, KIA 27 September 1942.

3, Josef Gierlings, Gefr in einem schles, Inf Regt. Born 10 Aug 1924, KIA 23 Jan 1944. awarded the EKII

4, Willy Manz, Unterofficer in einem Inf-Regiment. Born 31 Dec 1918, saw service around Leningrad, where I think he was KIA 26 Nov 1941.

5, Gebetsanddenken an sanitatsobergefreiten Anton Vogerl, born 1 jan 1917, KIA 7 jan 1944

I cant read German so the above descriptions are only brief.

Thanks
    Phil

3 & 4

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Phil_C
        Hello Phil

a couple of these are fairly common,between 5-10 dollars each(I just sold a bunch very similar for $5 each)-the ones you might get OK money on are the stalingrad one-if he was killed there or stalingrad was mentioned it would go for around $30,try ebay,the other one that you might get around $15 or $20 for is the one for Anton Vogel,because of the picture.

Yancy

Comment

Thanks Yancy, ::

That helps a lot, I will think about the prices on them. I wish I had a Stalingrad one though

Best Regards
          Phil

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X