IAB Silver Doc-Any Thoughts????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IAB Silver Doc-Any Thoughts????

Does this doc look good? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=220276337176

Tough to say from the pic, but a bit overpriced I would say

Comment

btt

Yea, I jumped the gun and bought this at the last minute, then saw you can't return it!!! A very bad red flag. I thought the price was cheap, these sell for over $60 at the min from what I have seen. The typing looks very new, but the rest looks like it could be OK. The stamp is correct, but doesn't mean much as fakers make these. I am debating whether to go through with it, but I hate to win the auction and then do that to someone. But I don't want to buy a fake either. Any thoughts on what to do??

Comment

Price is good from my end! Not sure about the stamp tho

Comment

Looks good to me, $45 is a very good price but sometimes docs to regular 'average' infantry divisions just don't move.
          Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

I'm surprised the eBay police didn't pull the auction. I got suspended for a lot less.
            Jeff

Comment

Probably too late, but I would just contact e-Bay about the issue

Comment

What issue? That he picked up a genuine item at a bargain price?
                Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X