GebirgsJäger Regiment 100 Lot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GebirgsJäger Regiment 100 Lot

Here I want show some pics of my new Lot of a soldier from the GJR 100.

3 Award docs....with nice signatures and some very nice photos.

Greets Ronnie

photos.....

Comment

photos.....

Comment

photos.....

Comment

any chance of a close up on the group shot in 3, to see the configuration of their tornisters? thanks for sharing, nice haul!

Comment

bit of a mixed bag with the photos. the top four and the top one in post 4 come from the Murmansk front, winter 42, and of course GJR 100 and the 5 GD were never in Scandinavia
            Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

@Simon
              Thank you for the informations. But why you say, that the 5.GD were never in scaninavia? I know this.....are some of these photos from scandinavia? Thats can be a opinion, because some other photos of the Lot were from other soldiers of these family....I had posted this, because I think thats the GJ Part.

At some of the other photos in the snow (soldiers with Schiffchen) write at the back "Russland 41/42".

@corporalSteiner
              Its ok, please give me your Emailadress and I will make and sent you a more sharper and better scan of the tornister photos.

Greets Ronnie

Comment

Well i recognise a couple of them to start with, i believe they show the 2 GD or 6 GD on the Southern flank of the Murmansk front (Liza front) during early 1942, note the reindeer being used to pull sledges.
                Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X