Reichsbahn Urkunde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reichsbahn Urkunde

Here is one of 4 to the same man.I aquired these from the great collector Otto Spronk.He was generous enough to think of me when he decided to sell them.Thanks Otto!!
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Brad Haner
    Here is one of 4 to the same man.I aquired these from the great collector Otto Spronk.He was generous enough to think of me when he decided to sell them.Thanks Otto!!
    Hello Brad

very nice I would like to see pictures of your Reichsbahn collection,have you ever posted any pictures in the collection forum?You are the first person on the forum that ive ever heard mention Otto Spronk-I understand he has an outstanding RAD collection,I guess he has other collecting interestes as well.

Yancy

Comment

Yancy,I am planning on showing Reichsbahn items a little at a time.There is very little interest in it,which is fine by me it keeps it cheaper than other stuff.I would like to see a forum here for Reichsbahn,RAD, and other political cloth and regalia.I know that the site has the "Third Reich Tinnies,and Political Org. "forum.That forum seems to be a catch all for anything that doesn't fit within the other described forums.Maybe you and I should swamp it with our favorites?
      Rumour has it John Angolia has a combination reference book due out.Suppose to be Police and Riechsbahn...I hope it is just a rumour.As we all know once a reference book comes out prices go up.

Brad

Comment

Originally posted by Brad Haner
        Yancy,I am planning on showing Reichsbahn items a little at a time.There is very little interest in it,which is fine by me it keeps it cheaper than other stuff.I would like to see a forum here for Reichsbahn,RAD, and other political cloth and regalia.I know that the site has the "Third Reich Tinnies,and Political Org. "forum.That forum seems to be a catch all for anything that doesn't fit within the other described forums.Maybe you and I should swamp it with our favorites?
        Rumour has it John Angolia has a combination reference book due out.Suppose to be Police and Riechsbahn...I hope it is just a rumour.As we all know once a reference book comes out prices go up.

Brad
        Hello Brad,

I thought the same way when i started focusing on RAD-less people interested means cheaper stuff-however im noticeing more and more people starting to collect RAD-especially tunics-and dealers are starting to ask alot for RAD stuff-at least some are,Ive asked dealers at shows if they had any RAD stuff and there response was "I left it all at home i didnt think anyone collected that stuff!!" your right about a book if that comes out be prepared to start shelling out big bucks-

Yancy

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X