Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Value of these period war-time books?

Hello folks,
    I just picked up these books and I plan to sell them on E-stand. Could anyone give me a price on values?

Thank You,
    Jody

Book 1 (1942 Yearbook):
    Attached Files

Book 2

Book #2-Here is a DAK book filled with sketches and watercolors
    Attached Files

Comment

Jody, the first book is not uncommon to find. It is part of a three book series that was published for each year for several years. The other two in the annual series are Jahrbuch der Deutschen Kriegsmarine and Jahrbuch der Deutschen Luftwaffe. I believe the run was from 1936 to 1942. I've never seen any later dated copies. Value for the ones without a dust jacket commonly run from $20 to $30. With a dust jacket the values would be higher, probably in the $30 to $35 range. As I am looking for one with a DJ (my 1942 is missing this), I'll be looking forward to you listing this on the estand.

I've never seen the second book so would not even attempt to guess a value. Perhaps Ramon or some of the others who collect books could chime in on this thread as well.
      Richard V

Comment

The sketchbook of Africa is very nice. I think the value depends on the artists who have sketches in it. Can you make out any of the artists' names or is there only one?
        Thanks, Ausgang

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X