Help Identify Kc Luftwaffe General

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Identify Kc Luftwaffe General

Iv posted up a photo i bought of a unknown kc winner luftwaffe general.
    Iv posted it up on my site.
    Id be very greatful for any help.
    Even on any of the other photos.
    Thanks.

http://www11.brinkster.com/atomicmisfit/whoandwhat.htm

PS. i know there is a tread for unknown kc winners but iv had so much hassle trying to get the photos to come up in the treads, iv just posted it up on my site.

Von Greim

The Luftwaffe General is Robert Ritter von Greim. Here is an original photo of him in my collection, taken at the Bieber Studio in Berlin.

Mike

Collecting mint condition Imperial German uniforms, visor caps, and Pickelhauben.

Comment

Mike~

Fantastic portrait of von Greim!

Might you have any photos of similar quality showing officers/officials of the SS, SA, NSKK, NSFK, NSDAP, etc.?

Thanks in advance!

Best wishes,
      ~ Mike Miller / ABR

Comment

Portraits

Since I am a Luftwaffe collector, I don't have any portraits in my collection that you have asked for. The only non-Luftwaffe portrait I have is of Loerzer in DLV uniform --- though this is somewhat Luftwaffe related and the reason I bought it.

Mike Heuer

Collecting mint condition Imperial German uniforms, visor caps, and Pickelhauben.

Comment

Thanks Mike

Mike as a new commer to collecting, let me peronnely thank you for your help.
          Your rprivtae photos are fantastic, you should consider your self very proud.
          I hope to add a lot to this forum in the future and look forward to chatting with you in the future.
          Before i go, may i ask what a one off photo of a kc winner like mine is worth, if much???

Thanks Again. Joshua

Originally posted by Mike Heuer
          Since I am a Luftwaffe collector, I don't have any portraits in my collection that you have asked for. The only non-Luftwaffe portrait I have is of Loerzer in DLV uniform --- though this is somewhat Luftwaffe related and the reason I bought it.

Mike Heuer

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X