Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Todd & DDD777, thanks for shareing your amazing images...I know it takes time to scan and/or photograph and post these. I'm enjoying this thread immensly. So glad they survived the ravages of war and time and are being well cared for now.

Best and thanks....rich

Comment

Rich, thanks for the comments. We'll keep on posting them for you and all to enjoy.

AV65425/ They shot many giant Soviet tanks.
          The crew of a heavy Flak gun destroyed many 52-ton tanks in a breakthrough at Leningrad. Altogether, the battery destroyed 9 heavy tanks.
          24 October 1941 Scherl PK-Schürer
          Attached Files

Comment

2026b/ Saved by a German U-Boat.
            A German U-Boat saved the crew of an English bomber in the North Atlantic. They has to land in the water due to an engine failure. After arrival at the Atlantic base, the prisoners were handed over to a guard where they were first interrogated after the arrival of a Luftwaffe officer.
            25 October 1941 Atlantic PK-Schlemmer
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi Dobri:

Many thanks from me also for the photos that you and Todd and others have been posting here.

As it is in my area of interest, the photo 2807 is of a Hungarian Raba truck, quite rare, and photo 2832 is a Hanomag, also quite rare.

Perhaps both of you and the others may have more vehicle photos.

Cheers

Bill
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Murray View Post
                Hi Dobri:

Many thanks from me also for the photos that you and Todd and others have been posting here.

As it is in my area of interest, the photo 2807 is of a Hungarian Raba truck, quite rare, and photo 2832 is a Hanomag, also quite rare.

Perhaps both of you and the others may have more vehicle photos.

Cheers

Bill
                Hi Bill,

thank you for your interest.
                Yes there are lot of vehile fotos, ok, i make some accent in this destination in future.

XXXVIII/1

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

And a little vechile seria for Bill:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 73 users online. 0 members and 73 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X