• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry need again help

cant find the Arm-Badge in Niemann Catalog
    Attached Files

Nice photo!
    Nieman's book only shows awards and decorations. This Luft NCO is wearing a Trade Proficiency badge of (I think) a Flight Personnel who is not entitled to wear a Flight Award Breast badge.
    Having said that the collar patches look red, whereas as Flight one would expect yellow patches?
    A good book for such Luft badges is Brian L. Davis, 'Uniforms and Insignia of the Luftwaffe'.

Comment

Originally posted by wessel View Post
      Nice photo!
      Nieman's book only shows awards and decorations. This Luft NCO is wearing a Trade Proficiency badge of (I think) a Flight Personnel who is not entitled to wear a Flight Award Breast badge.
      Having said that the collar patches look red, whereas as Flight one would expect yellow patches?
      A good book for such Luft badges is Brian L. Davis, 'Uniforms and Insignia of the Luftwaffe'.
      TY this helps me !!!!

Comment

Wessel is correct. Fliegendes Personal, Flying Personnel not quailfied to wear Pilot, Observer or Radio Operator's Badge. Its a Luftwaffe Speciality Badge. As to the collar tabs, maybe a transfer to the Flak branch at some point?

Jonathan

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X