Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

document EKII panzer-grenadier 453

Hello,
    sorry for the quality of picture but it's the one they send me.
    they say that it's a very rare document, but it absolutely does not seem to me original.
    I have understood that all the last names write letter to letter separated.
    Can you help me??
    thanks
    Jose

That cross atop the urkunde does not look at all good. Better pics would certainly be needed but initial gut feeling is a no.

Jonathan

Comment

thanks for the Jonathan aid. I feel not to be able to offer more details, but it is the unique photo that has commanded to me, I will try to request another one. again thanks
      greetings
      Jose

Comment

It's Grenadier Regiment 453, no 'panzer' in there, of the 253 Infanterie Division. The sig is Karl Becker an oakleaves holder.

This is as common as it gets for an EKII doc. What's the asking price?
        Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Thanks for the information. The one of " panzer" , I when writing was mistaken did, it without wanting, pardon, had not given account me. It seems true or false to you? He requests by the document 80€, he is very expensive?
          Jose

Comment

80 euros would be on the expensive side for an EKII doc of a run of the mill unit, in my opinion.
            Jonathan

Comment

Jonathan is right, unless you have a particular interest in this unit you can do a lot better on militaria321, perfectly genuine EKII docs are available there for 40-70 Euros
              Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Thank you very much by this information Jonathan and Simon. I have already said to him to the salesman, that no, too expensive and I do not believe that he is original. It answers to neither sends the more photos me, so or … I will watch in another place.
                Thank heavens that is prepared people to help, so that the money would have spent me idiot

Comment

Sigue el estand aqui mismo que salen muchos urkunde para la EKII y a muy buenos precios, suerte

Jonathan

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X