Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS drivers license.

Hi,

I picked up an SS drivers license on the weekend. I'm interested in getting the forums opinion on it. I took some photos and attached them below. All opinions appreciated.

Best Regards,

John
    Last edited by RzM; 12-10-2003, 03:40 PM.

If we believe the Feldpostnummer <b>59038</b> in l.JPG, he should have belonged to Stab II u. Einh. Art. Rgt. 46.

l2.JPG says stellv.Gen.Kdo.XXI A.K. No idea about the relationship to the unit above, but this page looks consistent by itself.

But l3.JPG... That notorious LAH+Verfügungstruppe stamp and wavy curtain "Szabo" photo...

Sorry, I don't feel right.

Comment

Original driving license with a bogus photo and SS stamp...
      I have checked this exact license for someone on the forum before!!!

Send it back!!

/Ian
      Photos/images copyright © Ian Jewison collection

Collecting interests: Cavalry units, 1 Kavallerie/24 Panzer Division, Stukageschwader 1

Comment

Here we are:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ad.php?t=23538

Collecting interests: Cavalry units, 1 Kavallerie/24 Panzer Division, Stukageschwader 1

Comment

Hi,

Thank you Akira and Ian, that definitely solves it for me. I think that this one is even another copy on top of the one shown in the other thread. Because there are creases on the other license that are not on this one. I appreciate both of your help.

Best Regards,

John

Comment

Originally posted by RzM
            I think that this one is even another copy on top of the one shown in the other thread. Because there are creases on the other license that are not on this one.
            Hi John,

No it is definately the same license....if you read the thread I posted it does refer to the scans being of a photocopy and not the original item...therefore it is the copy that is creased and not the license.........

Everything else is exact.

/Ian

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X