Would Like To Buy Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would like to buy one picture. picture of HERMANN WAGNER, the soldier of 3. / art.- Reg.23. I have his document for EK2 and i would like to have a picture as well. if somebody has it , please sell it to me because i am a begginer and would mean a lot to me. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!!

I AM WILLING TO PAY ALOT -- THIS MEAN IN MY POSSIBILITY AS A BEGGINER

I would like to buy a picture or death card or some item that shows this man:?--------- HERMANN WAGNER, the soldier of 3. / art. - Reg. 23. I got his award document for EK2 and i would like to have his picture so if somebody has it it would mean a lot to me as a begginer if he would sell it to me. i am 16 years old and would pay alot--------in my possibilityes

THANK YOU

Comment

You really have to spend a lot of money, or your time, to find his picture, unless you are extremely lucky.

Finding photos of a usual guy (I assume Herrn Wagner received no super awards, at least no DK nor RK) needs great luck, or you have to do REAL research in archives, veteran's organizations (if still there) and a lot of mailing/calling with various telephone directories...

Good luck, young man. Rather than giving up without making a question, you have made a step ahead. But not an easy way!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X