Award Document pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Award Document pricing

I am wondering what you would expect to pay for a unholed Silver PAB doc to a regular army unit? What are German Cross in Gold prelim docs going for? I put both on Estand at what I thought were bargins, but noone wants them I appreciate any feedback.

Nothing wrong with the prices, the DK doc in fact is dirt cheap for a prelim.
    Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

I think prices are taking a major turn downward as it appears everything is slow to move. I've seen some nice bargains on the estand that sit and languish only to be bumped back up with further reductions.
      Richard V

Comment

btt

You know Richard, I am inclined to agree with you. I think we are just starting to see our hobby level off and start to come back down to earth. I guess when your'e buying this is great, but it figures that when I need the funds the sales are slow. Both docs I put up have now sold, but not close to what I asked for them. I always thought DKIG prelims went for around $800 or more, I got less than $500. I hope when I am ready to buy the prices will get even lower.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X