SandeBoetik

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to find photos or albums of certain obscure units?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to find photos or albums of certain obscure units?

Hi guys
    I am not a photo collector, but would like to find some photos of the German units I am interested who were in southern France. This was the 148th Division, composed of a bunch of Reserve Grenadier Batallionen, and other reserve units that you will never hear about in any books.
    Surely there must be at least a few albums around concerning these units, but the problem is where are these albums and who owns them.

What strategies do photo colectors usualy use to find pictures from small and obscure units?

Thanks

Jean-Loup

Other than searching the forums and auction sites, you can create a webiste with information about your research and a request for people to contact you about material.

Comment

Well, thats kind of what I have been doing, getting the info around, for example in my signature... But it hasnt been very successfull for finding photos, though I did find quite a lot of other info.

JL

Comment

advertise, advertise, advertise (put it in your tag line) and keep advertising and tell dealers. Eventually tid bits will come your way.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X