Lakesidetrader

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find a good post card dealer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I find a good post card dealer?

Hi,

Would anyone suggest any good Third Reich post card dealers? I'm looking for someone that has an online site with lots of authentic post cards for sale.

Cheers,

Last edited by ramon; 05-23-2008, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nische View Post
      Hi,

Would anyone suggest any good Third Reich post card dealers? I'm looking for someone that has an online site with lots of authentic post cards for sale.

Cheers,
      I met a guy at this year's Show of Shows in Louisville who had a very good range of cards (I know nothing about postcards but bought some Knight's Cross photos from him). Here's his website:
      www.kriegcards.com

Hope that helps.

All the best,
      Jason

Comment

You should also try www.militarypostcards.com This is a guy in Belgium that has a nice selection.

Good Luck!
        Ed

Comment

Super, thanks to both of you for your responses. I'll check them both out tonight. I'm at that point in my collecting that I'm looking for something "new". And, with the cost of German WW2 postcards in the not-to-bad price range, it's a great way to expand my collection.

Again, my thanks !!!

Comment

I have bought a few here. http://bartko-reher-antiquitaeten.sr...WN-ISHA6C.html Never had any problems with these people.

Cheers
            Larry

Comment

I collect color photograph cards that depict a military/combat theme. I have about 150 now. It's getting hard to find anything that I need!

Ed

Comment

Last edited by johninhb; 05-24-2008, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X