Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping Trouble With Rick White

UPDATE:

I'm happy to note that I have been in touch with Rick today and it seems that paypal failed to notify his office that payment had been made, thus the pictures were never sent. However, he assures me that they are being mailed out today.

As to the situation in general, Rick has informed me that they now have a full time shipping person, so delays in receiving photos should lessen. It seems that this problem resulted for the most part from an oversight by paypal and was compounded by the fact that when I contacted Rick about it, I received no reply to my message, but did receive an invoice for my recent auction wins. This led me to believe that my concern over this missing shipment was being ignored and prompted me to make this posting. Rick explained that he sends out invoices each day in a cursory fashion and so it is understandable that he sent me the invoice without realizing that I had tried to communicate with him about this previous order.

Finding no ill intent here, I have to conclude that Rick's explanation is reasonable and so I'll keep waiting for my photos.

Regards,

Chris
    Last edited by EKman; 05-27-2008, 08:14 PM. Reason: Update
    Interested in candid/private Hitler, KIA, and Holocaust photos. Also any AH related memorabilia--silverware, linen, crystal, china...
    All the best,
    Chris

Got the same issue at the moment, bought and paid for on 26th April - no sign of the pics yet.

Normally takes about 7 working days to reach the UK.

Still he has never let me down in the past so I am confident they will arrive any day now

Comment

Tim,

As you paid for your order about the same time I did, you might send Rick an email and ask about it. He said that he failed to receive notifications for many of the payments made in the time period that you and I paid for our purchases. It may well be that your photos are still there and need to be shipped out.
      Interested in candid/private Hitler, KIA, and Holocaust photos. Also any AH related memorabilia--silverware, linen, crystal, china...
      All the best,
      Chris

Comment

same issue, I paid on April 2nd directly to his german account and still not have received the envoice.
        jacques

Comment

Chris,

I also have had a response from Rick, as you say it seems he has had a problem with PayPal confirming payments.

To be honest I was more concerned with things being 'mislaid' in the UK postal system than with Rick.

Not had any problem with him or his team previously. Won a couple more of his auctions recently so maybe it will arrive in one big package!

Regards

Tim

Comment

just got an Email from him. Photos will be on the way soon.

Comment

I did received one picture which corresponds to one of the purchases, still miss a purchase paid at the beginning of April.
              hope it will arrived soon.
              jacques

Comment

If it is the fault of Paypal, it's another reason not to use them.
                Max.
                Last edited by max history; 05-21-2008, 03:07 AM.

Comment

I received all of the pictures that I had been missing for so long. Also, Rick upgraded the shipping on those photos to Priority Mail, so once it was brought to his attention that they were long over due, they arrived in very good time--that is a gesture that I very much appreciate.

Regards,

Chris
                  All the best,
                  Chris

Comment

I must thank you, actually, Chris. Your email, in the end, alerted me to about 45 (!) payments made to Paypal in a three day period in April that we never received notification for. Amy spent an entire day researching and filling these missed orders!

Kind regards
                    Rick

Comment

My outstanding images arrived safely in the UK today. Glad the PayPal problem is now sorted. Look forward to doing business with Rick in the future!

Oh - and many thanks to Amy for the numerous emails keeping me informed on what was happening.

Comment

Pictures arrived today.
                        jacques

Comment

super...anyone else that sent payments around the end of April and has not received their package, please let us know. However, I think Amy has caught them all now

Kind regards

Rick

P.S. Amy can be reached directly at:
                          gamsdivision@cfl.rr.com

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X