Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1944 RAD photo group

Hello,

I just recieved this today,I got 25 out of 30 postcard sized photos of a RAD swearing in ceramony from 1944-note that none of the men have units shields as they havent been asigned to a unit yet-there are outstanding pictures of a RAD standard and flag and flagpole top-,also the standard bearer is wearing a gorget,there are a few closeup pictures of that.the standard has the honer name Carl Zeiss in the upper righthand corner-the pictures I have are numbered on the back 1-30,I dont know if they went above 30 as that is the highest number I have-the photos were taken by someones mom and are dated 1944-

Yancy
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Yancy Irwin
    Hello,

I just recieved this today,I got 25 out of 30 postcard sized photos of a RAD swearing in ceramony from 1944-note that none of the men have units shields as they havent been asigned to a unit yet-there are outstanding pictures of a RAD standard and flag and flagpole top-,also the standard bearer is wearing a gorget,there are a few closeup pictures of that.the standard has the honer name Carl Zeiss in the upper righthand corner-the pictures I have are numbered on the back 1-30,I dont know if they went above 30 as that is the highest number I have-the photos were taken by someones mom and are dated 1944-

Yancy

picture #2
    Attached Files

Comment

picture #2

picture #3
      Attached Files

Comment

picture #3

last one,the honor guard unit was 314/4,so im assuming these pictures are from arbeitsgau XXXI from the Koln Aachen region

Yancy
        Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful Photos Yancy!
          The last one is Awesome!
          Thanks a lot for showing them!

Comment

Nice pics! As you can tell by my ID, I like the RAD photos. The last one is an excellent photo. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X