Interesting "orginal photos" on ebay - Sturmgeschutz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting "orginal photos" on ebay - Sturmgeschutz

Well - isn't it the same photo? But what a difference in price.

Sturmgeschütz 1

And

Sturmgeschütz 2
    Over 30.000 photos from German photo albums, related to Norway

Always looking for photos and photo albums from Norway.

These are originals, but not private taken photos. More some kind of propaganda photos and remembrance photos that could be bought by the soldiers and young hitler youth members. That's why they are not "unique", they are like postcards. Mass produced items.
    There is quite a difference in price, yes, but original private unpublished and unknown photos go for much much more.
    At the moment I am selling some photos from my own collection at german ebay. I like to reduce and specialize my collection a bit. Lots of photos have assembled in the last few years and in every collection there comes the time to part with some items to make place (and money) for other items.
    This should be no advertisement for my auctions, don't misunderstand me. I only want to tell You that prices for good and rare Panzer photos (Airplanes as well) can reach other dimensions.

Kind regards
    Robert

Comment

Oh yes! I know that some photos can reach figures quite insane. But then again it might be a treasure for the buyer. Like some of the private photos from Norway, that I'm buying.

I reacted to the photos because it was the same, and one was at that moment priced ten times the other. (well there were two in one with the highest bid) But the fact that it is a quite common collectors photo makes it a bit crazy.
      Over 30.000 photos from German photo albums, related to Norway

Always looking for photos and photo albums from Norway.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X