SandeBoetik

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting Original photo of Hitler and the Gang.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting Original photo of Hitler and the Gang.....

Here is a 2 1/2 x 3" original photo. Appears that they are marching and all are wearing thier Blood Orders! I can make out Goring, Hitler,--, --,--, Himmler, --,--. There are five that I can' id. Also the row behing them are wearing there medals as well. Not sure where this was taken or when, photo is marked Drogerie Wilke, Munchen on the reverse. Photo was taken by a friends wifes, brother. Any ideas as to the date and others in the group?? Thanks, Mike
    Attached Files

It's in Munich, the yearly commemoration of the beer hall putsch if i remember right. Those on parade were those involved in 1923.

regards

Simon
    Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

At the far right with his back turned watching the crowd is a SchuPo man with the style tunic and shako that started coming in about 1936 and wasn't in general use much before 1938, so dating sometime in those '36, '37, or '38 years. Hitler rushed through the wartime one in '39 (escaping a bomb blast in the meeting hall that killed and wounded many in the audience) and there weren't any other annual marches.

Comment

Thanks for the info! Does anyone have any ideas who the other men are? Thanks, Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Dunn
          Thanks for the info! Does anyone have any ideas who the other men are? Thanks, Mike
          Mike a excellent photo you have!I believe the man to himmlers left is Frick,the really tall guy is(I think) is Alexander von Dornberg.

Comment

Uh oh, I think Mark needs to post his infamous pic of Hitler with his, um. . . .general staff!

Gene
            WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Mike and Brad,

Could the tallest guy (second man to Hitler's left) be Ulric Graf, the bodyguard who threw himself on top of Hitler during the 9 Nov '23 putsch and took some bullets meant for Hitler? Graf was always in the front rank of the annual 9 November commemoration marches, and in the early years of those marches he was beside Hitler, though by '36-'38 he may have been moved away from the "place of honor." I have a reference that mentions the arguments and political "rank-pulling" about who marched where in the commemorations.

But I can't make out who the man is now in the "place of honor" (just to Hitler's left)!

Greg
              sigpicFacebook "Tigers in the Ardennes" book page
              www.facebook.com/TigersintheArdennes

Comment

Photo ID's

From left:

1) w/mustache is Dr. med. Walther Schultze.
                2) Hermann Goering
                3) A.H.
                4) Ulrich Graf
                5) Hermann Kriebel
                6) Unnown- photo not clear enough.
                7) Heinrich Himmler
                8) Dr. jur. Wilhelm Frick
                9) Unknown- photo not clear enough.

Best,
                ~ Mike Miller
                Axis Biographical Research
                www.geocities.com/~orion47

Comment

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X