Photo album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo album

Hello I have a photo album,That has some consantration camp pics.in it. It also has some very graphic pics of dead German SS, luftwaffe soldiers in it. There are two with tiger tanks,some with bunkers. The others are Where the guy landed on D-Day and other U.S.soldiers. There are also alot of land scape photos of Germany and Italy. There are 143 photos in all. I am wandering if these are hard to find and if there are any collectors for this kind of stuff? I dont collect photos. Thank you for any help and for looking. P.S. I forgot . I got these from the vet that took them. He said he was in corispodans?

Hi Dav

Sounds like a very intresting and rare Photo Album, These have go up in value lattly.

Any chance of some photos?

Regards
    Justin

Comment

Photo

I tryed to put some pics on image shack but could not work it out. These are original never been published photos. Best regards.

Comment

Maybe they are to large? Don't know how much pictures you got, but if you e-mail them to me i can post them here for you.
        I'm collecting anything related to the towns Castricum and Bakkum during WWII.
        Also soldbucher from 116pzdiv. And 1944-1945 eastfront pockets, kampfgruppe and Oder front.
        My website: Gotrick.nl

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X