Ss Ek1 Document

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ss Ek1 Document

I would appreciate your thoughts on this...no regimental details ?

Ssek1

Sorry !!!!!!
    Attached Files

Comment

The stamp says <b>Stamm Batterie SS-Art. Ausb. u. Ers. Rgt.</b>. The unit was so named in May 1943 (<i>Tessin</i>, Vol.14, p.289), the commander was Standartenf&uuml;hrer Adolf Wunder (<i>Mehner</i>, p.287).

Can't say for sure about the authenticity, but the date and unit seems to be OK. I don't have much about SS so someone can tell when Wunder was promoted to Staf. Also the reason he received EKI in the rear is not immediately clear, but probably because he was awarded it after his return to the homeland... ?

I can't read the name but it seems to read <i>Meine Kappe</i> = my cap .

Comment

Ss Ek1

Akira thanks, I think the guys name is Heinz Kappe ?

Comment

Makes sense, thank you. (Actually I thought it was <i>Heinz</i> but it also looked like <i>Meine</i>, which sounded quite amusing so...)

Comment

Hi Kyle,

I shall be very careful with all forthcoming Urkunden with a stamp linked to SS-Artillerie.

One or two years ago, a Czech did find a lot of SS-Artillerie-Schule-Prag's Dossiers from SS-Men. Very interesting original stuff that he sold at a high price. The story did not say that with this miracle historical treasure, he also found some original SS- administrative's stamps....

So my friend be very very cautious with any documents stamped...

Jean-Yves

Comment

Ss Ek1

Thanks Yves I have not paid out big money, if the consensus on this is fake it will go back from whence it came. I bought it at auction , sometimes your lucky sometimes not- c'est la vie.
              Thanks Harry

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X