ScapiniMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxed A.h. Presentation Photo & Silver Frame.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxed A.h. Presentation Photo & Silver Frame.

This is one of the best pieces in my collection. Hitler had a stock of these that he presented to famous people, Statesmen & dignitaries. They came in two sizes, a small one & the larger size as pictured here.
    This one was never presented, hence no dedicated message or signature. Too bad but still rare. Condition is excellent.
    Attached Files

Photo Of Top Of Box

Photo of top of box.
    Attached Files

Comment

Close up photo of the bottom of the silver frame.

Close up photo of the bottom of the silver frame.
      Attached Files

Comment

Very nice item. Too bad it's not autographed.

Comment

Hi: Is it Wellner, Bruckmann or FHW? Thanks!

Comment

That piece is absolutly amazing.

Thanks for showing that.
            If one, just like it were come onto the market, what do you think(ballpark) would be? .......could I guess $3,000 to $5,500?...... am I way off?
            Jp
            p.s. is the frame silver, or silver plated?

Comment

It's a stunner! I knew he presented these, but i have only seen a few examples.
              Never a cased one!!

Thank you so much for sharing!!

Jon-Olav

Comment

I have seen several of these. The best one was handsigned and dedicated to Lord Londonderry, in its presentation case, which was in near perfect condition. I believe it sold some years ago for around 20,000 Euros. It was owned at different stages by two militaria dealers in England, an English collector and a Swedish collector.
                Max.

Comment

Very nice looking photo frame, i have never seen one.

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by max history View Post
                    I have seen several of these. The best one was handsigned and dedicated to Lord Londonderry, in its presentation case, which was in near perfect condition. I believe it sold some years ago for around 20,000 Euros. It was owned at different stages by two militaria dealers in England, an English collector and a Swedish collector.
                    Max.
                    Dwg,
                    I am very sorry for being way off on my value guess. mostly, probably it was just wishful thinking, hoping to be able to afford one myself! But still embarrassing I was so far off.

max history,
                    Thanks for throwing that # this way, now I have an idea of how much I would need to save.......by that time, I guess I will need double.
                    Regards all,
                    Jp

Comment

These are way cool, nice peice to add to any collection!!
                      Now where did I put my checkbook......
                      Christopher

Comment

Originally posted by John Pen. View Post
                        Dwg,
                        I am very sorry for being way off on my value guess. mostly, probably it was just wishful thinking, hoping to be able to afford one myself! But still embarrassing I was so far off.
                        It makes all the difference when the photo is personally signed and dedicated by Hitler, both in terms of desirability and value. Not that an unsigned version is undesirable, it's just that one knows it has been through Hitler's hands and has been received by usually a high profile recipient. As far as I know, Hitler only actually ever presented signed versions, so this one was probably a stored item awaiting dedication and signature and which went nowhere near Hitler's hands. Still a nice piece though.
                        Max.

Comment

Here;s something similar up for auction...presented to Gerd von Rundstedt

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...-81543287.html

Comment

Double post

Comment

I have never seen one of these. Absolutely fantastic item.
                              Thanks for sharing.

regards John

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X