Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!!!

Hey all, I have a set of 4 documents to one man, I was just wondering if there are any sort of archives in Germany where I could get a photograph of the guy? If anyone has any good info PM me

Regards

James M

Originally posted by don-zamo View Post
    Hey all, I have a set of 4 documents to one man, I was just wondering if there are any sort of archives in Germany where I could get a photograph of the guy? If anyone has any good info PM me

Regards

James M

Even the Nazis never got to that level of 'Big Brother'

Unless he is a winner of a higher award or an indited war criminal or other person of notoriety you have your work cut out for you.

Comment

never say never, contact mike constandy, if anyone can he can, do a contact search. i stand by the man, helped me on several occasions

Comment

If he's a ranker and his SB, WP or any photos that were once with the docs haven't survived then the chances a minute, certainly no archives would have a photo of him. Officers on the other hand offer more hope, but even then the chances are slim.
        Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X