Photo Album - What is it?

Please help what is this?

What is it worth? I just picked it up.
    Attached Files

2nd photo..
    Attached Files

Comment

3rd photo..

Please help.... What is it? What's a value?

Attached Files

Comment

A photo of the cover would be helpful.... ....but it looks like an Ehrenchronik Album. If they're in good condition with all pages (lots of people took out the NS stuff post-war), probably around 30 to 50 euros, if nothing else is inside. If there is content from original owner, it should go up from 50 euros to whatever the stuff (urkunden, history, fotos) inside deals with.
        If pages/pictures are missing, price would go from 30 euro down to however bad it is. From the 3 pics shown, you're probably in the 30 to 40 euro range, if there's nothing else in it.

best
        Hank
        Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
        ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Very good thanks Hank,
          Sorta like a year book of sorts. This is from a Mountain Div guy I think.

I'll take some more photos if I get it...

Comment

Book

This looks like one of the imitation crocidile skin photoalbums named to each unit with a little history of the Army and specific branch. This has a dedication to a soldier who completed his active duty, the book appears to have been presented to him when he left after 3 months of duty by the company or regiment commander although t is hard to read. I have the same book, 98th Regiment Gebirgs to another soldier. 3 months sounds more like a school? Can you post a better scan if he sends it to you.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X