Attached Files

Comment

Dec09 - HG Portrait - 2
      Attached Files

Comment

Dec09 - HG Portrait - 3
        Attached Files

Comment

Next are several Large framed HG/RGG Portraits that are under glass in wooden frames. Portraits are much sharper than shown due to the fact I could not lay these flat on the scanner because of the frames.

HG Large framed portrait #1
          Attached Files

Comment

RGG Large framed portrait #2
            Attached Files

Comment

HG Large framed portrait #3
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by W Petz View Post

Nov09 - HG Portrait ## 02
                Bill you steal my photo!

Comment

Adr,

I assume you are joking ....otherwise please explain your accusation???

Originally posted by Adr View Post
                  Bill you steal my photo!

Comment

Unfortunetlly no I'm not because I'm owner of this picture, also of the soldbuch of guy shown on that picture, his dogtag and post-war documents from same person. To provide evidence here are pictures:

Comment

First of all I don't steal photos!!! I too am the owner of the same photo.....which proves that there is more than one portrait photo produced. I can scan it again with some evidence that I too own it. So please be careful when you make such accusations. I'm not at home right now but I will post it later after work.

Originally posted by Adr View Post
                      Unfortunetlly no I'm not because I'm owner of this picture, also of the soldbuch of guy shown on that picture, his dogtag and post-war documents from same person. To provide evidence here are pictures:

Comment

Clearly two different photo's. Happens sometimes.

Comment

Adr, it actually happens a lot, as soldiers rarely had only one portrait photo made, but instead maybe 10 or 20 of the same photo. I have received groups where a stack of the same photo was present and one can also assume that more were distributed to friends and relatives. I can assure you that Bill does not steal, but I can also assure you that he would be most interested in your grouping should you ever wish to give it up! In many cases, if you purchased your group from a dealer, the group was broken up and double photos sold seperately- a very common practice!

Comment

Originally posted by W Petz View Post
                            First of all I don't steal photos!!! I too am the owner of the same photo.....which proves that there is more than one portrait photo produced. I can scan it again with some evidence that I too own it. So please be careful when you make such accusations. I'm not at home right now but I will post it later after work.
                            Wow wow. So You've got the same? Is there something on the back of the picture? Some words? Sentences? I've got date - Dezember 1944 and some german-language dedication. Well if so please take my apologize, however from where did You get Yours?

Comment

In the "New Photo pickup's" some weeks ago I meet a same photo that I have bought on Ebay, but simply me and the other owner we have a same (authentic) photo. I don't think is the case to talk of "stolen photo". Can happen...rare maybe, but can happen.

Comment

Adr,

I agree with Jan-Willem who stated clearly they are two different portraits.....yours shows much more wear and tear than the portrait I had posted. Check out all the tears on the edgesof your portrait and you will notice the difference compared to mine. I couldn't comment earlier because the office computer blocks photos from outside sources. Here is the portrait of the same HG member with several others that I had posted.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X