X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

The best photo.
      Take a look at bomber clasp on his panzer uniform.
      Attached Files

Comment

And the last with Göring.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by W Petz View Post
          I haven't been on this thread for awhile. I just got back from my trip to Flonheim Militaria show in Germany. Picked up some nice pics today. Here are a few Portraits that I just happen to stumble upon towards the end of the show. Two Portraits of Landespolizeigruppe General Goring members......Fritz Schulemann and his brother were both early members of one of Hermann Gorings ideas of forming speciali police unit which later was formed into Regiment General Goring. Fritz later went on to Join the Fallschirmtruppe and made Feldwebel...he was captured an interned at Camp 133 Ottawa, Canada. I have six postcard size photos of him and quite a few other German POW's (Paras, Pilots, U-boat, Flak. etc) that he was in charge of in the Barrack. One photo I counted 22 jump badges being worn that I could see. I will be posting them on the para and POW threads that I have.

My good buddy Bill Huber aka Holzaugen got the brothers pics of him wearing the actual cufftitle with Landespolizeigruppe General Goring.

Flonheim - Jan09 - Landespolizeigruppe General Goring - Fritz Schulemann #1

Wow petz nice portrait , can you please tell me what color piping use the Landespolizeigruppe General Goring members, thanks.

Comment

Basically piping in green as some of the ranks were addressed as jager with green cloth underlay on rank and boards according to Brian L Davis book on Uniforms & Insignia of the Luftwaffe, Vol 1.

Originally posted by lieproo View Post
            Wow petz nice portrait , can you please tell me what color piping use the Landespolizeigruppe General Goring members, thanks.

Comment

Here is a new snap...very tired driver taking a snooze on the front of his truck.....notice HG insignia on the left fender and ID flag on the hood of the truck.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by W Petz View Post
                Basically piping in green as some of the ranks were addressed as jager with green cloth underlay on rank and boards according to Brian L Davis book on Uniforms & Insignia of the Luftwaffe, Vol 1.

THANKS A LOT ,

Comment

Here's a couple new ones I found on the Bundsarchive website. As stated not mine but wonderful a shot of Rossmann and his officers.
                  Tim
                  Last edited by Tim W; 08-04-2009, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Tim,

Nothing wrong with posting photos that give credit to the source in which obtained. Thanks for posting

Here is HG Portrait that just arrived today and came in a small grouping of other portraits...I'm sure the seller didn't know it was HG!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by W Petz; 01-12-2009, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Here is a new arrival for today
                      Attached Files

Comment

Great photos, Bill.
                        Here is one more from my collection.
                        Alex
                        Attached Files

Comment

Alex,

Very nice HG wrap photo!! Thanks for sharing it!!! Here are a few new arrivals.....HG FJ Portrait #1
                          Attached Files

Comment

HG FJ Portrait #2
                            Attached Files

Comment

Two HG members with their Spiess!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Didn't Rossmann win the KC? couldn't find him at
                                http://www.das-ritterkreuz.de/

Did he survive the war? I have seen him on a few other pictures as well. Really nice uniforms and great to see the Luftwaffe visor in wear with Pz uniforms

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 24 users online. 0 members and 24 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X