X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new HG portrait that arrived today
    Attached Files

Comment

Hmmm another computer hic-up!! Some pics lost Oh Well....Here is another new arrival.
      Attached Files

Comment

Here is a new arrival.....Regiment General Goring on Parade.
        Attached Files

Comment

New arrival HG Panzer soldiers
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by W Petz View Post
            Hmmm another computer hic-up!! Some pics lost Oh Well....Here is another new arrival.
            Interesting - looks like a WHW badge right? Your PM box is full Bill

Comment

Hi Christian,

Hard to tell as portrait is not that sharp. I cleared a few PM's fromthe box - Bill

Originally posted by Mogdala View Post
              Interesting - looks like a WHW badge right? Your PM box is full Bill

Comment

Here are several new HG Portrait arrivals #1
                Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

panzer HG
                    Attached Files

Comment

That is the thickest piping I have ever seen on an HG cap! Great photo!

Comment

Jacques....Super portrait!! Thanks for sharing it with us. Here are a couple of New Arrivals - HG - DEC#01
                        Attached Files

Comment

New Arrivals - HG - DEC#02
                          Attached Files

Comment

I haven't been on this thread for awhile. I just got back from my trip to Flonheim Militaria show in Germany. Picked up some nice pics today. Here are a few Portraits that I just happen to stumble upon towards the end of the show. Two Portraits of Landespolizeigruppe General Goring members......Fritz Schulemann and his brother were both early members of one of Hermann Gorings ideas of forming speciali police unit which later was formed into Regiment General Goring. Fritz later went on to Join the Fallschirmtruppe and made Feldwebel...he was captured an interned at Camp 133 Ottawa, Canada. I have six postcard size photos of him and quite a few other German POW's (Paras, Pilots, U-boat, Flak. etc) that he was in charge of in the Barrack. One photo I counted 22 jump badges being worn that I could see. I will be posting them on the para and POW threads that I have.

My good buddy Bill Huber aka Holzaugen got the brothers pics of him wearing the actual cufftitle with Landespolizeigruppe General Goring.

Flonheim - Jan09 - Landespolizeigruppe General Goring - Fritz Schulemann #1
                            Attached Files

Comment

Flonheim - Jan09 - Landespolizeigruppe General Goring - His brother #2
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hi from Russia, guys.
                                I want to show you some photos from my collection. This four photos from same man, member of HG tank unit.
                                Alex.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by emerald99; 01-05-2009, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 25 users online. 0 members and 25 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X