Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there gentlemen how are the holidays for you? I've been reading this whole thread and quite frankly I just feel compelled to give an honest opinion. I just want to say to Dave the folowing. You are clearly bound to your opinion that the card is an original. I respect that, for all of us serious collectors have had those feelings often, especially when we have been burned with repros. Aside from that you must understand that you have entered a forum that is very respectable and full of memebers that are practically experts in their areas of collecting. If I present a piece here which I believe to be original and the members tell me that it is not and give me clear and concise evidence as to why not; then, even though I would be upset I would accept it. I would not challenge everyone rudely and form such a fuzz. I dont know you man and I'm not trying to be insulting here but why are you trying so hard to convince everyone that it is real. The only logical explanation is that maybe you want to have the forum members tell you its good so you can quote them later if you try to sell it. Frankly it makes me upset to see such a conversation right in the middle of Jesus' birthday and new years. Well, thats all I'm writing on this topic because for me this discussion is over. Thank you all, have a wonderful new years and be safe. Raul

Comment

I was rude

But iff you talk to this guy in a pub about the card it ends with a fight

Iff you insult somebody you just get it back that is al Raymond .

And that is all what happend on this thread

He was sure about he's card ,,, well it is a fake .... DEAL with it .

I lost in october in Ciney fair 500 Euro on fake item's .
      I posted them on the forum , Because I was sure they where GOOD .
      All I heard was FAKE , is that a reason to say to the other members to shut up
      You know nothing about it , I KNOW IT it is original that's it ...

I'am still in the progress of learning , and iff you can not accept a... NO fake all the way , choose another hobby.

Comment

If I may, it was and is Beuchars who got personal and in some instances very rude and petty from the beginning on, when it came clear that his card wasn't what he hoped to be.
        All the other members stayed quite polite, even after his rude language and they tried to explain (in vain) why the card wasn't genuine.
        I don't see why the thread should be locked now.
        The other members are quite civil to me imho.

Best,

nico
        Last edited by Nico C; 12-29-2007, 01:41 PM. Reason: grammar fault

Comment

Hi

For me, the onus is now on the member to provide further evidence to support his claim that it is original, including the COA and some rock solid provenance.

Max, in particular, and other members has presented reasoned arguments and given some solid examples to back up their assertions.

Without any more evidence to support the case from the member, then the piece will remain a poorly executed fantasy piece and the debate is dead.

I have enjoyed reading the intelligent comments and examples shown, but they are getting lost amongst the insults.

Raymond

Comment

Originally posted by Raymond Griffiths View Post
            Gentlemen

Some of the posts are getting really personal and in some instances very rude and petty and it just detracts from the debate on the card itself as the point of the thread gets lost.

Does anyone remember that it is Christmas which, if I recall, is the season of goodwill to all men?

If members cannot be civil then the thread may as well be closed.

Raymond
            "Troll" in the use here is I, feel based on an observation of the thread subject etc. , it is not the ugly little monster etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

Comment

i replied to a post from beuchars before i read the rest of this xmas card nonsense, i dont know the guy, but who dosnt know someone youd like to punch in the nose. leave him alone. raymond this has run its course now, i ask for you to respectivly close the thread.lampooning is not my pass time

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X