Hitler photo worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitler photo worth?

I have an authentic photo of Hitler and all his right hand men sitting at a table eating dinner. It even has the swastika ink stamp on the back. I need to get an understanding on roughly what it is worth and was told to come and ask you guys. If you have questions, go right ahead. I'll try and get a picture of it as well. Thanks

Yes, I'll be very interested to see the photo, when you post it. I also recently bought an original photo of Hitler. So, I've been pondering over the same question myself.

Chris

Comment

Can you post the picture?

Comment

Just waiting for a friend to lend me his digi cam. It looks like a photo that was supposed to show that these guys were nice
        Still like to hear your thoughts on what its worth as it is for sale. It was bought for a 3 digit number back in the 1980's..thats all I know about it.

Comment

Hi

It is impossible to give you a reasonable idea of value without seeing the image as value would be dependent on a number of factors. Someone could give you a value, but it may well be wrong.

Once you post an image, I am sure a member will be able to help you

Raymond

Comment

A photo or a scan (detailed one) will help greatly in establishing a fair value for the picture in question.

Waiting for the scan/pic

Cheers,

Al

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X