Euro 600+ photo!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Euro 600+ photo!?!?

What am I missing? Was she Eva Braun's hairstylist?

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MEWA:IT&ih=023

No idea. The translation is "Photo Portrait Woman in Luftwaffe with message aid badge. No idea why that's so rare, but woman in uniform seem to be at least somewhat hard to find.

Comment

Not 600 Euro hard!

Comment

This one for more than 600 too
        Mike
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Flak88 View Post
          Not 600 Euro hard!
          Agreed.

Comment

I read the fineprint, "Each photo comes wrapped in .5 kilos of Cocaine."

Comment

I totally agree. I wonder if it a case of someone finding a photo of thier Oma. Or maybe a blatant case of schill bidding.

Mike
              Originally posted by Flak88 View Post
              Not 600 Euro hard!

Comment

to each his (or her?) own.

Comment

I've heard of certain "compromising" photos exchanging hands at particularily "higher" than normal prices (if you catch my drift ), but nothing like this ....

Comment

Actually they're not worth that much, even on germany ebay such protraits go away not more for 10-20€. I'm sure that some fake-bidder is at work here, even more because both are at 605,00€ Probably someone wanted to bid 6,50€ and forgot the ",".

Comment

It's necessary at least two bidders to reach 600 euro, it's the "proxy" system. The amount that we see is the maximum of the "second" bidder. The first perhaps is bidding for 800 euro.

Mike

Originally posted by T.K.M View Post
                      Actually they're not worth that much, even on germany ebay such protraits go away not more for 10-20€. I'm sure that some fake-bidder is at work here, even more because both are at 605,00€ Probably someone wanted to bid 6,50€ and forgot the ",".

Comment

Originally posted by T.K.M View Post
                        You Europeans really need to learn the proper symbol of a decimal "."

Comment

It is not the photo. The black X is painted by Picasso
                          The World Needs Peace

Interesting photo archive: http://www.lostbulgaria.com

Comment

Wrapped in cocaine...

Sellers ID kept private mostly tells a lot.., most of the time the seller is the winner.., I've seen it many times and sometimes after relisting he wins again.. , these guys are good.

Jos.

Comment

Well I vote for schill bidding in one of those private auctions....you don't know who you are dealing with (seller) and the dubious/mysterious bidders behind the ridiculous bidding. Then again Who knows....I've seen some auctions that have gone into a thousand plus for single photos. It can be insane at times. Bill

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X