Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini book any ideas?

Hello,

This little tiny book was in a box of stuff I recently aquired. Just curious if any one actually knew what this book is?

Thanks,
    Steve
    Attached Files

reverse...........
    Attached Files

Comment

one of many photos inside booklet
      Attached Files

Comment

It is one in a number of series (with the series on the KC winners being one of the most popular) of WHW produced books. These were given as spiffs for a donation and usually each series had some type of theme (this one being the "Führer's Kampf" series of which his name was put in front of several countries or regions names for the title). These are much akin to the WHW tinnies series that were also given out during that period.
        Richard V

Comment

Thanks Richard good information I appreciate it. Never seen one of these before.

Thanks,
          Steve

Comment

If you're also interested on the value. It's worth around 3,00 - 5,00€

Comment

Hi Ssteve,

I collect these WHW booklets and at the present time have about 20+ of them.
              Unfortunately there are about 60 of them in circulation, and these are only the "military" or political subjects.
              There are many more which are not overtly Third Reich in approach being for children and collections of German songs etc.
              There is an excellent thread about these items in the "Political Organisations" forum. Check out the "Tinnies War"!

Best wishes,

John.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X