Help with ID of Heer RK awardee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with ID of Heer RK awardee

Hello, I have some photographs belonging to a guy who was awarded the RK and I was hoping someone could help me ID him along with perhaps any background information on him such as his actions which earned him this award and such. Also included is the back of one of the photos that show the name of someone who hopefully is this guy if it helps. Thank you so much everyone!

Brett

This was correctly id'ed by Herbert at the other forum as Willi Hackbarth of ArtRgt 32 of 32 Div. Did you get the photo of the awarding general -- Wegener -- too from the same series and if so would like to see your post of him.
    Cheers
    Elwyn

Comment

Originally posted by Elwyn View Post
      This was correctly id'ed by Herbert at the other forum as Willi Hackbarth of ArtRgt 32 of 32 Div.
      The writing on the back reads "Hilgers" - strange.

Comment

Wrong caption. Ity also said ObGfr. I have pics of both. Hilgers won RK as Leutant and had very wavy hair

Cheers
        Elwyn

Comment

Originally posted by Elwyn View Post
          Wrong caption. Ity also said ObGfr. I have pics of both. Hilgers won RK as Leutant and had very wavy hair

Cheers
          Elwyn
          I know - thats why I named it "strange". I guess the caption was incorrectly added postwar.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X