Concentration camp book signature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

concentration camp book signature

Here is the cover. On the subject of the signatures the Comandant and his no.2 are printed but the signature of the Gruppenfuhrer is done in by his own hand in ink. Is his autograph scarce? I will have to dig our the book on the 1946 members. I have not looked at it in a few years. Cheers, Charlie
    Attached Files

Comment

Hallo cchetzer,

I am sure that the German Reichstag endet on 8th May 1945.

If you have a book dealing with the German Reichstags members in 1946 (!) it

would be interesting to know more about this book.

Gerdan

Comment

The members were elected in advance to a position that was not to be. I t would be admitting defeat not to hold regular elections. Just wishful thinking.

Comment

The members were elected in advance to a position that was not to be. I t would be admitting defeat not to hold regular elections. Just wishful thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by cchetzer View Post
            Here is the cover. On the subject of the signatures the Comandant and his no.2 are printed but the signature of the Gruppenfuhrer is done in by his own hand in ink. Is his autograph scarce? I will have to dig our the book on the 1946 members. I have not looked at it in a few years. Cheers, Charlie
            Charlie, that is a superb book. Thank you very much for showing .. Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X