Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You turned it into an insult fest.... are you delusional or just senile? It appears that you are the one that can't read.... and most of your points are foolish in regards to this photograph. I have forgotten more about the subject then you'll ever know. I'll give you a little advise... shut your mouth and listen... maybe you'll learn something here.

Originally posted by max history View Post
    101combatvet,
    If you learnt to read I might reply to your rude gibberish. Once you've achieved that (in your case) monumental task, you might understand that my points have remained the same throughout and anyone with an ounce of intelligence does not require me to repeat things over and over again. I notice you avoided answering my points and instead replied with insults. As far as I am concerned, this discussion with you has degenerated into a farce given your obvious lack of understanding and limited abilities to discuss matters coherently and politely. Feel free to reply once again with immature nonsense and insults, but my participation in this thread with you is now at an end.

Comment

This thread is exhibited "as is" to show how a potentially informative thread could take a wrong way.

Please consider carefully three times before you click "Submit Reply" button, thank you.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X