Lapplandschild-doc group, value help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lapplandschild-doc group, value help

This group came in some weeks ago. Since then I surfed the net to find out about its value, but I was only able to find the usual typed docs for the "Lappland-Schild" - has anybody seen a printed doc like this before?

First his KVK:
    Attached Files

east-medal:
    Attached Files

Comment

Kreta:
      Attached Files

Comment

-?- (came with the group, but shows a diff. name):
        Attached Files

Comment

-?- , back:
          Attached Files

Comment

Lappland:
            Attached Files

Comment

And 2 fotos of the owner, wearing the ribbons of KVK and eastmedal, and Kreta-cufftitle:
              Attached Files

Comment

The doc is 100% correct for the unit. The 6 Geb.Div. had two styles of this doc, GJR 141, 143 and GAR 118 had a style like this only without the exclamation mark at the end of verliehen but with Obstlt.u.Rgt.Kdr. printed in the same font under the signature. Other, non-regimental sized units within the division used this style.

The sig is that of Major Juritsch.

More interesting is the Kreta urkunde, this is the first one i've seen to a member of GAR 118 and the first i've seen in this style. It's signed by Richard Hofert, ehrenblattspange 27.09.44

Here's one from my collection with the same sig.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Simon O.; 11-21-2007, 02:50 PM.
                Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Here's a KVK doc, also in my collection, awarded on the same date and the same regiment.
                  Attached Files
                  Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Very nice group! Kreta and Lappland doc, original, and together... wow !
                    Great find!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X