Emedals - Medalbook

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Royal" Hitler Youth! Does anyone know more about them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Royal" Hitler Youth! Does anyone know more about them?

Hi everybody,

I thought that you guys might enjoy seeing images of 3 "Royal" Hitler Youth siblings!
    These are 3 original period postcards, and are mint and unused. I'm guessing that they are early, 1933-1935.

I "googled" one of the boys, and if I got my genealogy correct, these 3 siblings were the grandchildren of Kaiser Wilhelm,
    and the great-grandchildren of Queen Victoria. Is that correct? Does anyone else have any other interesting history about these 3 children and what became of them?

Best regards,
    John
    Attached Files
    Last edited by johninhb; 11-06-2007, 09:27 AM.

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Hi did a quick Google.de search and came up with a little more info:

Christian worked for a number of years in Austria as the CEO of a company supplying building materials and died suddenly in Brussels in 1981.

Frederike Luise married Prince Paul of Greece in 1938 and after the fall of the greek monarchy lived in exile in Spain. She died in 1980

Welf died in 1998

Nice symbolic cards

Comment

Danke for the info Schmusi! It is nice to know a little more about them.

Beste Grüße,
          John

Comment

Originally posted by Schmusi View Post
            Hi did a quick Google.de search and came up with a little more info:

Christian worked for a number of years in Austria as the CEO of a company supplying building materials and died suddenly in Brussels in 1981.

Frederike Luise married Prince Paul of Greece in 1938 and after the fall of the greek monarchy lived in exile in Spain. She died in 1980

Welf died in 1998

Nice symbolic cards
            Did they have any heirs?

Comment

More Google.de

Christian left two daughters: Caroline Princess of Hannover (1965- ) and Mirielle Princess of Hannover (1971- )

Frederieke Luise left three children: Sophia (1936- ) who later became the Queen of Spain , Konstantin (1940- ) who later became King Konstantin II of Greece and Irene (1942- ) who later became Princess of Spain.

Welf did marry but no children appear to have resulted from this.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X