Mein Kampf Help Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mein Kampf Help Please!

Hello. I recently bought this book at a yard sale it has no publish date on it and it is softcover. I was wondering if anyone knows the publishing date for this book? Or has anyone seen a copy of Mein kampf like this?

I don't think that this particular edition is shown in the thread below, but a lot of different editions are shown and discussed here...you may find this thread useful: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ad.php?t=94138

Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Are you offering your current acquisition for sale already ? http://www.epier.com/biddingform.asp?1592199

This is an early impression of the standard softcover edition in two separate volumes, which later was issued with Hitler's portrait on the covers. This one is missing the title page, that's why you cannot find the printing information.

First printing was in 1932, and only maybe 5 or so came with this kind of cover until early 1933.
      Last edited by der-hase-fee; 11-03-2007, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Last edited by johninhb; 11-04-2007, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Last edited by ramon; 11-04-2007, 12:53 PM.

Comment

I want to start off by first apologizing to the seller. I have posted items on here that i was intrested in and had people find them and bid on them which is fair enough. I only told it like that to keep this potental buy a secret from others. Again i apologize to the seller on Epier.
            Last edited by Godsmage1002; 11-04-2007, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X