Tank Shot Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tank Shot Price

Just curious as to how much this photo might be worth by itself? It's a tank from Grossdeutschland.

I am NOT going to sell this, so don't ask.

Thanks in advance,
    Mansal

Mansal,

Are you going to sell this photo!!!! Sorry couldn't resist! I would say it depends on where you place the photo for sale. Ebay or E-Stand or through maybe through private means...collector to collector. I may only want to pay $40 for such a photo but say for example....you put it up for auction on Ebay and SUDEK13 and his band of Merry men might pay $100 or even $200 for such a photo. On E-Stand you would have to set a price and if it is reasonable someone will buy it or it might sit there until you reduce the price. Then again if you don't plan on selling why would you ask in the first place. I usually don't think about the price until the time comes I want to sell it....at a price the market demands! A photo such as yours might have cost me only $10 a year or so ago but now it would be around $40 if you get my point. Bill

Comment

Thanks a lot! I am always just curious to know. Knowledge never hurts. It was given to me from a veteran, who is like a grandfather to me. You must rip it from my dead body before getting this!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X