Signature Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signature Questions

Ok I was hoping maybe someone could shed some light on this signature. First thing I should say is that I do not believe it to a be fake of any sort. The reason I do not believe this is because of the situtation in which I came across the item. I picked it up at a flea market in Germany and from some elderly lady who was not involved in militaria. I mean she was selling the typical old lady crap you see at all the German flea markets, old household goods and I didn't even notice the signature until I got home. Anyway I know that, that doesn't mean anything but I think most collector agree that when buying an item you read the person before the item. Either which way I only paid like 3 euros for it.
    Attached Files

Front of RBD book

Front of RBD book
    Attached Files

Comment

Side of RBD book

Side of RBD book
      Attached Files

Comment

Its the books owner i guess.
        Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Maybe but that really doesn't add up for me. Who signs their own book. I mean sure someone might write their name in it for id purposes but a signature more then likely not. I think it's a signature of someone important (maybe). Well hope someone can help

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,961 at 05:23 PM on Today.

Working...
          X