Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show us your period photos with soldiers wearing Leibermuster camo uniforms

Just show these rare snaps....

Good luck - I know of only 3 existing, and all belong to the same collector. One of those has been published many times.

Comment

If these pictures are so rare is it possible to say how much would be worth an unseen period good clear picture of leibermuster camo in wear?Maybe silly question just wanting to know.
      Petr.

Comment

if im not wrong the troops in the picture wearing that pattern were HEER troops right?

Comment

found this on the internet, they're SS you can see the skulls on their caps:
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...tarnmuster.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by organix View Post
            found this on the internet, they're SS you can see the skulls on their caps:
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...tarnmuster.jpg
            Seem like Heer to me, i can't see anything other than the buttons on those caps and the photo is to bad to make out the belt buckle.
            Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

I would say at best they are a mix. The man at extremeleft has a eagle over his right breast pocket indicating Heer. The youthful person at right Looks like HJ. They guy with lebermuster looks like he is wearing a Heer buckle.

regards Jens

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,961 at 05:23 PM on Today.

Working...
              X