EdelweissAntique

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of knight cross and German Cross in Gold recipients (Wittmann, Woll and Kressman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List of knight cross and German Cross in Gold recipients (Wittmann, Woll and Kressman

Hi there

I bought this list with the names of th new awarded knight cross and German Cross in Gold holders. Very interesting is this that I found Michial Witmmann as well as Balthasar Woll on the KC recipeint side and a for Akira well known later KC recipient (9th Dec. 1944)of the heavy Tank hunter Bataillon 519 Erwin Kressmann. I was some kind of lucky because I bought this one because of Wittmann and Woll and found also my friend's name Kressmann.
    Strength and Honour
    http://standwheretheyfought.jimdo.com/

German Cross in Gold Kressmann

and here is Kressmann
    Strength and Honour
    http://standwheretheyfought.jimdo.com/

Comment

Is there a holder named Art(h)ur Hoos?

Originally posted by Jürg
      Hi there

I bought this list with the names of th new awarded knight cross and German Cross in Gold holders. Very interesting is this that I found Michial Witmmann as well as Balthasar Woll on the KC recipeint side and a for Akira well known later KC recipient (9th Dec. 1944)of the heavy Tank hunter Bataillon 519 Erwin Kressmann. I was some kind of lucky because I bought this one because of Wittmann and Woll and found also my friend's name Kressmann.
      In heavy strikes stand the pioneer Bataillon 359 during the year 1944 and to Jan/February 1945 Radom - Tarnopol - Beskiden - Debica, Tarnow. If there a Private Art(h)ur Hoos as recipient of the German Cross in Gold?

Thank you, if you had information out of the list.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X