Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

document translation please

hello all,

I am wondering if any member could help me with the translation of this document. comes with a paper lot.

thanks in advance!

something to do with anti-aircraft duties on the night of 31st March against the 'terror attacks' and 'terror aircraft'. thats the gist of it

Comment

Originally posted by Polynike View Post
      something to do with anti-aircraft duties on the night of 31st March against the 'terror attacks' and 'terror aircraft'. thats the gist of it
      thank you Polynike for your help, I would like to know what the document says literally if possible

Comment

Successfull Nürnbergs´ Flakartillerie

Kills has raisen to 134

The proud success - made possible by our air-defence during the night of the 31st of march, while destroying a terror-attack over Nürnberg - that has raisen in the meantime to a kill-number of 134, is last but not least made possible with the help of our Nürnbergs´ flak. Once more they were able to change the flight-direction of a number of enemy aircraft away from the center of the city of the Reichsparteitage by using combined fire, or to destroy them.

Comment

Originally posted by Gran Sasso View Post
          Successfull Nürnbergs´ Flakartillerie

Kills has raisen to 134

The proud success - made possible by our air-defence during the night of the 31st of march, while destroying a terror-attack over Nürnberg - that has raisen in the meantime to a kill-number of 134, is last but not least made possible with the help of our Nürnbergs´ flak. Once more they were able to change the flight-direction of a number of enemy aircraft away from the center of the city of the Reichsparteitage by using combined fire, or to destroy them.

thank you very much!!!! very appreciated!!!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X