New Photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Photo

I picked this 5"x7" photo up this weekend of Hilter and what looks like Mussolini.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Pink181; 07-30-2007, 09:04 AM.

Here is a shot of back of the photo it is stamped - "Copyright - Presse - Jllstrationen - Henrich Hoffmann - Berlin SW68 Kochstrasa 10 - fernruf: 196506" it also is stamped "Original" and a label "Duco und Fuhrer"
    Attached Files

Comment

here is a close up of the stamp

Comment

stamp
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Pink181 View Post
          Here is a shot of back of the photo it is stamped - "Copyright - Presse - Jllstrationen - Henrich Hoffmann - Berlin SW68 Kochstrasa 10 - fernruf: 196506" it also is stamped "Original" and a label "Duco und Fuhrer"
          It is indeed the Duce with Hitler. This is a well known photo taken, I think, shortly after Mussolini was freed by German paratroopers.

Comment

I to was thinking that this picture was later in the war, Mussolini was looking a worn.

Comment

Wasn't this the scene with Hitler just after the attack by von Stauffenberg shaking with his left hand because his right arm was wounded?

Comment

This was taken after the attempt on Hilters life in July 44. Seen the same scene in the documentry "High Hitler"

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X