Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Info on Die Wehrmacht cover date

Hi All
    Im hoping the regulars to this forum may be able to help me in working out the month and year this particular issue of the German forces monthly Die Wehrmacht came out.

On the cover there are two Mg 34 gunners , the picture is in colour and both men are wearing m40 stone grey tunics and what appear to be mouse grey heavy winter trousers and white washed helmets. Both are poseing next to a laffette mounted mg34 the picture is I think at Stalingrad so I pressume the issue to be between oct 42 and jan 43

Does anyone know the certain date of this magazine to help me track down a copy of what must be one of my favorite ww2
    German photos.

Thanks in advance
    Sean W

Sean,

your description matches issue 1/1944 "Ausgabe A" (the one with color covers). I had a cropped scan of the cover, saved this from some auction a little while ago, quite possibly you were looking at the same file?

Cheers,
    Attached Files

Comment

outstanding picture

Hi Alex
      Cheers for info and super picture .I didint think the edition would be as late as 44 and this info will help me track a copy down

Cheers once again
      Sean
      Last edited by sean weber; 05-18-2003, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Does anyone have a copy of this mag for sale?

Hi All
        If anyone may have a copy of the above pictured magazine for sale please get in touch by pm or email

ju87stuka7@aol.com

Cheers Sean
        Last edited by sean weber; 05-18-2003, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X