X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sterbebilder

hello,
    hope i'm right here.
    a few days ago i got a lot of sterbebilder (dying cards?!).
    these where 10, but all from the same person.
    a certain feldweble peter schlack.
    now, i want to know if its rar to get 10 once from the same person and what they are worth if i want to sell them.
    best regards christian

Chrisian, I buy and sell a number of prayer cards. Having 10 of the same one is uncommon, but not rare. Since these were handed out at funerals or memorials, there would be mulitables made. Value is placed more on rank, medals, area of death and branch of service he served in. I would think that your card is most likely a common card, like most of them are. Hope that helps, Mike

Comment

Hallo Christian, die meisten Sterbebilder sind nicht rar. Wenn jemand gestorben ist, haben die Verwandten viele druecken lassen und dann sind sie zu Verwandte und Bekannte ausgegeben oder hingeschickt worden so gibt es von jede viele Exemplare. Die meisten haben einen minimalen Wert aber einige koennen schon teuer sein wenn es sich um eine ungewoehnliche Abteilung, seltenen Orden, besondere Kampfgruppe, usw dreht. Fallschirmjaeger, SS und Panzer sind auch sehr gesucht. Hoffe das hilft etwas.
      Richard V
      Last edited by Richard; 05-12-2003, 05:27 PM.

Comment

thanks for your help,

the one on my cards recieved the iron cross 2 calss, wounded badge, ostmedaille and others.

and he died on the 20. august near lukawa.

christian

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X