Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gay interest photos ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MakeTrack=true

Why do some sellers title their photos of soldiers Gay interest? .whos going to buy a photo titled gay interest ? whos going to want to have gay interest photo in their feedback ? . Its madness. I was searching for soldier photo before you ask Rob
    God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

"I was searching for soldier photo before you ask"

Whatever sells the product....

Comment

In an other thread it was discussed that they do sell a bit higher. If they're even shirtless they'll sell for "gay interest". Perhaps gay collectors?

Comment

Originally posted by K98_man View Post
        In an other thread it was discussed that they do sell a bit higher. If they're even shirtless they'll sell for "gay interest". Perhaps gay collectors?
        Perhaps. Then again maybe not. Either way I still think it's plain wrong to try to give items such as these some kind of fetish twist -the men of the armed forces during WWII payed their dues. In blood.

But then again, maybe I'm just a grumpy a-hole.

Comment

this looks like one is finish

Comment

As for the soldiers in the linked photograph being "affectionate": Gimme a break... Guess the seller has got a VERY vivid imagination.

Comment

Let's not be naive, of course there are gay collectors buying photos with gay interest. Same happens with photos of Third Reich women in sporting outfit. And why do portrait photos showing "attractive" nurses fetch double the price than photos showing their "less attractive" colleagues.
              Though I did sell some photos with some "interest" in this subject before I have never used a description like that. I agree it's not a moral thing to do, but what's moral? Is selling a photo of a KIA for 20 bucks more or less moral than that?

Anyway, I had a big laugh with this particular auction of "affectionate soldiers"

Comment

Fellas there is a market for these type of photos, face it.
                I have to say I have sold a few of my run of the mill photos that have soldats in trunks, no shirt etc. and have gotten a decent return on something that I would have lumped in with my "non" collectible photos.

As for the above mentioned auction I think the fellow is defintely reaching here as I don't see anything "odd" but then again my mind is wired differently than our Gay brothers..

Mike

Comment

omg.. look at other items

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR bgColor=#ccccff><TD vAlign=top></TD><TD></TD><TD class=titlePadding>

</TD><TD class=titlePadding width="100%">affectionate strong bavarian leather trouser men

!!!!!!
                  </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Comment

photos of naked German soldiers ALWAYS fetch HIGH prices.
                    And yes, the buyers are gay.
                    I have sold a lot of nude Germn soldier photos to gay buyers. Photos that display male genitals will fetch the most. Pics of soldiers in the showers or bathing in rivers and lakes.

Out of interest, I have seen almost everything in soldiers photography but never ever seen a WW2 German photo of full frontal female nudity (only bare breast shots).

I know it is weird, but hey, people collect everything.

Comment

I suppose you are correct there will always be a gay market for naked soldiers but a lot of the photos are totally innocent and just not gay . I have seen a few photos showing great bits of uniform but desctibed as GAY and I think hell I dont want a gay tag on my feedback so I dont bid . Anyway anyone got any shots of some musclebound sailors they want to sell, pm me .Rob.
                      God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

I think it's a lot better than "Zwei Soldaten playing 'hide der Knockwurst'
                        in the Fuhrer Bunker"

Comment

I have noticed the same trend with shots of east european gypsy women
                          taken by german troops. They seem to have had no problem with being
                          bare breasted in the summer months, or shy about posing.

Most were mothers who were getting on and gravity had come into play,
                          yet the pictures in general fetched more than the military shots.

I suppose if you themed your collection as 'breasts through the ages' the
                          older shots would be harder to get, and thus attract more bidders.

Each to his / her own I suppose.......

John.

Comment

LOL @ this entire thread!!!

To be honest the guy on the left of the photo looks steaming drunk, and it looks like the officer has either pulled him up for it or has been on the receiving end of drunken chat like "your the besht offisher *hic* in the whole worlddd *hic*"
                            Last edited by organix; 05-23-2007, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X