very early nsdap book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very early nsdap book

Hello, I may begin to show some of my books. First off: "Nationalsozialistisches Jahrbuch 1926" with a stemple mark. Herausgegen im Auftrage der NSDAP
    Deutsche osterreichs von Leo Haubenberger. 2 pages in it also has the stemple stamp mark of : Hauptarchive der NSDAP Munchen. Nr. 440/45.
    No pictures or photos. Seems to have the german months named in the standard way, along with more ancient Germanic pagan names that Darre later on tried to promote such as November/Nebelung.
    More pix to follow
    ---MF
    Attached Files

2nd pix

2nd pix of book
    Attached Files

Comment

3 pix

here is 3rd pix: frontispiece
      Attached Files

Comment

more pix

more pix of book
        Attached Files

Comment

last pix

last pix. Does anyone know information on what this book was about? there is some ludendorff in it , even some stuff on Czechloslovakia--had to on their Folks Deutsche .
          This kind of book is not found anywhere on book sites or militaria sites, and has not for quite awhile. So please tell me about this book.
          Thanks, Michael
          Attached Files

Comment

Does any know anything more about this type of early book?--or even have one? Are these very rare?
            --just wondering, Michael

Comment

Books

Pm sent

Comment

rare early year book

Since no one is adding any info with the exception of PMers(-thanks) , I started searching some more and it appears this book is very rare. Not even German, --but Austrian, no less (-with Munich NSDAP stamp though-so it may have been a reference copy in the Munich NSDAP office library-if they were even big enough to have a library yet). Got to wonder how many of these 1926 books for either Germany or Austria are still in existance at all. So early it is even pre Eher Verlag ! The publisher was: Volkischen Buchhandlung. it appears Eher took over the publishing rights in 1927. One site claims these books were thrown away every year with the new publication , as they were considered obsolete. So does any one also have some of these? Does any one out there collect these books?
                --Michael

Comment

Well, I can't add any info, but can say: Great find! There's got to be some good early reference material in there.

best
                  Hank
                  Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
                  ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Thanks Hank. The funny thing was when I purchased it "sight unseen" I hoped it would be somthing different. But now I can't complain... 1926 is early! to me ,1926 is so far removed from the year 1933, I mean it was not in any way certain that the nsdap would survive the political wars. What bleak times...private armies shooting it out on side streets...political terrorist groups with occult/ pagan esoteric underpinnings vs. the utopian vision of atheist brotherhood of workers. Weimar sex shows and refugee White Russian Monarchists telling tales of world conspiracy....What a time. What a time.

Comment

NSDAP yearbooks are quite rare, but to my knowledge they are not much sought after. 1926 is early, this is still a booklet only. I have seen only book size before, I believe 1927 or 1929.

Why do you thing this is from Austria ? The tile just says "NSDAP Organisation in Austria" ? Suggest you post better quality pictures.

Comment

As far as I could find out the 1926 edition was the first Jahrbuch the NSDAP ever published.

Gerdan

Comment

Hello Gerdan. Thanks for the research. At this time I think you may be correct.There really is not much in English on these books. Not much in Deutsch either as far as Ich Kennen.
                          Thanks, Michael

Comment

Hallo Der Hase Fee,
                            Why do you thing this is from Austria ?
                            --I saw a lot of the words"Ost reich" in it

Suggest you post better quality pictures.[/QUOTE]
                            ---everyones a critic.
                            Seriously, I put the best ones up. I am not a photography expert.

Digital seems to like objects suffused in the full glow of sunlight and my free time is at night.
                            Tschuss MF

Comment

wow! WOW!!!!
                              I just saw this thread!
                              that is an incredibly rare piece!!
                              Does it have the party membership numbers in it?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X