'Grossdeutschland' Cuff Bands.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Grossdeutschland' Cuff Bands.....

....lets see some period photographs. Here is a small offering from myself to get the ball rolling and to hopefully use the forum for its inherent role and that is to share. I look forward to some input from my fellow WAForumites.

Regards Richard.
    Attached Files
    Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

children's heroes back at hometown
    Attached Files

Comment

Sütterin, Roman, then comes Fraktur.
      Attached Files

Comment

Here are a couple.
        Attached Files

Comment

Another.
          Attached Files

Comment

Nice thread Richard, my favorite at the moment, see next input
            Luca
            Siam fatti cosi!

Comment

Scan of a print of a set of negatives. Image is clear but it did not scan in to well.
              Attached Files

Comment

Gents, those are some really nice photos. It makes me ashamed of the couple that I have to share, but in the spirit of being a team player, I'll throw in the two that I have. These come from a larger lot of GD photos, but these are the ones in which the cuff title is best seen.

This is one of my favorites from the group.
                Attached Files
                Interested in candid/private Hitler, KIA, and Holocaust photos. Also any AH related memorabilia--silverware, linen, crystal, china...
                All the best,
                Chris

Comment

The only other good GD cuff title shot I have to share.
                  Attached Files
                  Interested in candid/private Hitler, KIA, and Holocaust photos. Also any AH related memorabilia--silverware, linen, crystal, china...
                  All the best,
                  Chris

Comment

Nice photos, thank you for sharing.

Chris, your first photo shows an Sd.Kfz.221 from Pz.A.A.G.D. in the background. I hazard to guess that it is a type with 2,8cm Panzerbüchse. It's good to see how it was covered from dust.

Comment

Great pics!!

I especially like the "children's heroes back at hometown" photo .

Best,

Comment

Originally posted by Akira Takiguchi View Post
                        Nice photos, thank you for sharing.

Chris, your first photo shows an Sd.Kfz.221 from Pz.A.A.G.D. in the background. I hazard to guess that it is a type with 2,8cm Panzerbüchse. It's good to see how it was covered from dust.
                        Akira,

Thank you very much for the information on this pic. I had posted it quite a while back and no one seemed to be sure what the vehicle was in the background.

So these guys lined up in front would not have been the crew for this self propelled gun would they? It is my impression--though I'm not a panzer scholar--that the black wrap and silver PAB was reserved exclusively for tank crews and that SP and Tank Destroyer crews would have worn gray wraps and earned the bronze PAB.

Sorry Richard, I don't mean to hijack your thread, I know we're looking at cuff titles, but I'm just curious.

Best,

Chris
                        All the best,
                        Chris

Comment

Here is one from me. Though not as clear as the rest posted, still a rare shot of the cuff title on the great coat.

Mike
                          Attached Files

Comment

Great photo of a cuff title on a great coat! GD cuff titles on great coats are not often seen. You can barely seen the cuff title in this photo.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Here's one more.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X