DAS III Reich Magazines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAS III Reich Magazines

I have a nice collection of magazines entitled DAS III Reich Zeitgeschehen In Wort, Bild Und Ton (which translated is... Events of the day in word, picture And tone). The magazines are in very good condition, all of the covers worn but only one with holes in it. No recordings with any of them unfortunatly.

I have no idea when they were printed but in one of them there is a picture of the US moon landing, so this one had to be printed late '69 or after. There are no copywrite dates or anything in them that I can find, and except for the one with the moon landing everything in them seems to be from the Third Reich era.

The ones I have are labled NR 3 thru NR 30 and also two others that are NR 1/74 and NR 2/74.

Anyone have any idea about these? When they were printed, what they are worth?

Damn I wish I could read German It is quite a collection with lots of period pictures.
    Last edited by bmannon; 04-14-2007, 05:48 PM.

They are from the mid 1970s and they are actually quite good and interesting to read and look through...Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Originally posted by torstenbel View Post
      They are from the mid 1970s and they are actually quite good and interesting to read and look through...Cheers, Torsten.

Are they from Germany?

Comment

Originally posted by bmannon View Post
        Are they from Germany?
        yes they are and if I remember correctly, then they were published by Christian Zentner...

Comment

Originally posted by torstenbel View Post
          yes they are and if I remember correctly, then they were published by Christian Zentner...
          Thank You for the information.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X