signal magazines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

signal magazines

Are any Signal magazines more desireable than others, such as certain dates or issues?

Hi Peppicek
    Late war issues (mainly 1945 issues, 5 were edited if my memory serves) are sought after.
    "Exotic" languages editions are also valuable such as English ones (for the occupied channel islands), arabic iranian, turkish, russian, latvian ones to name but a few.
    Hope this helps.
    Denis

Comment

The late 1944, the last 5 numbers, and the first 4 or 5 numbers of 1940 are also scarce.

I have collected these magazines some years ago, and, when I had the collection complete, sold it. I should have kept them....

Comment

Thanks Gentlemen, I have the last four issues of 1944, and issues 4 and 5 of 1945, the last one has a pic of a telephone, with the hammer and sickle on each dial button. Was this the last one? I would like to get the first three of 1945, any idea of what it would likely cost? These are all written in Slovak. Thanks again, all!
        Joe

Comment

The price would very per language, I assume. I payed $50 each for the 1945 numbers, 3 years ago.

Regards,

Maurice

Comment

Hi Guys!
            Can anybody tell me, how much is a complete year 1942 of the German Issue, binded? Whats the price today?

THX!

KAI

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X