Colour RKT Photos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colour RKT Photos.

I have always been interested in the colour photographs of RKT from all branches of the Wehrmacht, and would like to get this thread rolling to show some good examples for all to see.

First up, Heer Panzer RKT Siegfried Freyer.
    Attached Files
    Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

U-Boot Eichenlaubtrager Robert Gysae.
    Attached Files
    Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

Comment

Luftwaffe Jagdfleiger ace and Eichenlaubtrager Adolf Glunz.
      Attached Files

Comment

Waffen-SS Eichenlaubtrager Otto Skorzeny.

So, with one posted from the 4 major branches of the Wehrmacht from myself, let's see some more posted.

Regards Richard.
        Attached Files

Comment

With all the interest in Ritterkreuztrager on this forum, is there no one else who is willing to share any colour RKT photos!

Regards Richard.

Comment

color RKT

Richard,

Here is one to keep the ball rolling.

Heinz "Johnny" Schmidt RKT w/Oakleaves JG52.
            Attached Files

Comment

Jeremy, thank you for posting the colour picture, it is a very good example indeed.

I may well of missed the point here, but is not the inherent function of a forum to share? Surely, there are fellow WAForumites who are willing to share their colour RKT pictures? I await in hope.

Regards Richard.

Comment

In a vain attempt to once again get the ball rolling........a final input from myself of Luftwaffe Scwetertrager Hans Phillip. I live in hope of seeing some similar examples posted by fellow WAForumites in reply.......

Regards Richard.
                Attached Files

Comment

Eine Tote Hose

Hi!
                  Sorry to rain on the parade, but most of the studio shots are claimed to be copyrighted by the Frenz (sp?) family. The father, who took those images, died about five year ago, but the son claims copyright and charges a pretty penny for their usage.
                  Regards,
                  Bob Edwards

Comment

Bob

It is not only studio colour portrait photographs of RKT that I am interested in, of the type taken by Frentz. I am interested in all types, as can be seen by the shot of Gysae posted by myself earlier.

Colour photographs of RKT add a futher dimension than the usual monochrome and even though the studio shots are very nice, they were not the only colour examples taken by far.

Regards Richard.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X